2 Three’s Company

>> Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My little June Bug and I are no longer the only residents of my constructions site. Over the weekend my wonderful boyfriend, Michael, officially moved in. He’s that fabulous variety of boyfriend that understands how much I love my house and all the trash-to-treasure finds it contains…and he also realizes that I go nuts when clutter comes onto the scene. As a result, he’s spent much time figuring out  what he wants to keep vs toss to keep my clutter OCD at bay. Amazing, I tell you!—but the current state of the living room, not so amazing.

Photo Oct 31, 12 23 47 PMPhoto Oct 31, 12 23 36 PMPhoto Oct 31, 12 24 09 PM



Cara Signature

2 comments:

Cara Beth October 31, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

awwe, yay! Congrats you two! That's exciting!

Unknown November 1, 2012 at 8:24 AM  

Woot! Moving in together is HARD. We did it when my bf started law school the same week. I would never recommend that to the faint of heart!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP