1 Before Story: A (soon to be) fashionable file cabby

>> Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Metal file cabinets are the most elegant, sophisticated, timeless furniture pieces in all the universe…said no one ever, including myself as I dove head first into decorating The Property Group’s new office space. (Missed the before pictures of this little gem? Click here to play catch-up.)

The thought of bringing in one of those metal monsters was not high on my opening-a-new-office to-do list and figuring out where to put one without being such an enormous eye sore was an even bigger piece of the puzzle…until a gift from the rehabbing gods fell into my lap in the form of this guy…

IMG_5854IMG_5855IMG_5859
This wooden file cabby is perfectly paintable, the exact size we are needing and with precious paneling detail on the sides, I’m picturing much more of a cozy furniture piece than a cold, metal file-eating contraption. This file cabinet is on the fast track to rehab and I can’t wait to share the after photos!

Cara Signature

1 comments:

Mitchel @ Carport kits October 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

I am wondering what will it turn out. I am very looking forward for it. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP