1 Paint on the brain

>> Friday, October 26, 2012

I don’t know if I’m just approaching a 3rd year homeowner crisis or what but over the past few weeks I’ve had the urge to paint nearly every room in my house. Sure, I still have a laundry room to finish and kitchen floors to install, but all I have on the brain are paint colors. I blame Pinterest for pushing me to the edge. Here are a few of the neutral wall color pins that set my paint envy in motion…

imageimageimageimageimageimage


Happy Friday, y’all! I plan on spending the weekend talking some reason into myself.

 



Cara Signature

1 comments:

Unknown October 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM  

The first few don't have a whole heck of a lot of wall, I noticed. Is the the wall color or the whole feel of the rooms that get you? That might tide you over for the weekend (but make more problems too!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP