2 Post of Note: All Aboard!

>> Wednesday, March 28, 2012

That crafty crew at Apartment Therapy knows what’s up in the DIY/furniture flipping arena. We need to discuss one of their latest creations. Take a look at this TV tray turned cutie pie side table (remember, I have a serious craving for accent tables this week…click here…and here)

imageimage


I mean really? So stinkin’ cute. Click here for the how-to. I’m picturing this project in a nautical themed kid’s room…or lake house…or sunroom…anywhere! Who’s up for trying this one and sending the before & after pictures my way?



clip_image002

2 comments:

Ashley,  March 28, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

So cute! I've been using an old tv tray as a table beside my bed in my guest room for ever. I hate it but this is a great idea to make it look better.

Diana,  March 28, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

I love this! What a great idea!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP