1 Winter Blues

>> Monday, January 24, 2011

It’s that time of year again, and unless you are a serious fan of old man winter, you know exactly what I’m talking about. The time of year where many of us are so over the chilly temps and threat of snow/ice/sleet shutting down southern towns for fear that we’ll all simultaneously fly off of a bridge that “may ice in cold weather.”

I miss the longer days, the warmer weather and the greener yard. It just looks prettier around my construction site when everything is in bloom…

IMG_5382

IMG_6037

IMG_5315

IMG_5314

It’s also about the time of year where I begin stalking my camellia bush, willing it to bloom so that I can have free flowers for a few weeks. Come on. You know you wanna…

IMG_7944
IMG_5053

A little more of this…
 
IMG_5412 

…and a little less of this please.

 IMG_8050



clip_image002

1 comments:

Holly,  January 24, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

I could not agree more. Except in New Jersey we still have a lot of snow left this winter.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP