0 eHow: Sneak a Peak at Spring

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Since my quest for warmer weather is in full force, why not bombard eHow readers with ways to put a little spring time pep in their winter weather step…

 

I don't know about the weather in your neck of the woods, but around these parts it qualifies as freezing. I do realize that "cold" is a relative term, and that New Englanders reading this post would chuckle at my southern definition of chilly temps, but I think we can agree that come late January we are all craving a taste of spring. While the cold wind carries on outdoors, let's find ways to sneak a little spring influence into our homes...click here to read more


image


clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP