1 Correcting a Den Disaster

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let’s talk about this room for just a smidge…



Note to the viewer: Because I like to keep it real with you folks, photos of this space were taken without an ounce of tidying, dusting or scrubbing…fine, I was just too lazy to clean before posting.

IMG_8071IMG_8075 
I can feel many of you cringing through cyber space, and with good reason. Unfinished trim, no furnishings and miscellaneous puppy paraphernalia scattered about the room does not make for an inviting space. Of this, I am fully aware, and for that very reason, I’m ready to put my creative juices to work and tackle this space.

Before, I lay out the master plan, let’s revisit what this space looked like pre-paneling-turned-drywall, recessed lighting and painted fireplace…

image

 

 


…and because one before shot of this paneled beauty just isn’t enough…

image 


More details tomorrow. Happy hump day!

clip_image002

1 comments:

Sarah P January 19, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

I'm obsessed with both chairs!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP