1 Baby's Got a Sweet Tooth

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2011

With my laptop (and every DIY, before & after, furniture flip waiting to make their blog appearance) at the doctor until tomorrow and everyone in this fine state brewing over the Sugar Bowl, a visit from my little buddy Dean/Realtor in training is just what we need.


It is important for me to find out where I can get a pair...of shoes, not babies...and considering his dad is an Ohio fan, I'm especially proud of his momma for this one. Go Hogs!

clip_image002

1 comments:

The Doose's January 6, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

My little guy will love to know he was blog famous for a day or two! Thanks for posting my little one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP