6 Breaking up is hard to do

>> Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is incredibly difficult for me to say, so I’ll just rip it off like a band aid…I think we need to call it quits. You just don’t keep me warm at night like you used to and I tried not to make your age an issue, but 21 years old in furnace time is like 170 in mine.

We’ve had a good run old boy, but I’m afraid it’s time for me to, well, trade you in for a newer model…but we can still be friends.

IMG_8055


Check back soon to meet the newest hot-ticket-of-a-furnace hanging around my construction site!

clip_image002

6 comments:

Katie,  January 13, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

You are too funny!

Anonymous,  January 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

I totally thought you would have a dyson...tsk tsk

Amber,  January 13, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

I know the feeling. We had to replace our furnace last winter. Luckily it had not gotten too cold yet, but still a pain.

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 13, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

Katie, you flatter me.

Anonymous, a Dyson would be my dream! If I had carpet in my house there would be no way I could live without.

Amber, a pain for sure, but I'm glad to see this guy go.

Cara

Unknown January 13, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Cara, just thought I'd weigh in on the vacuum talk as I have no experience in the furnace department :).....I LOVE my Rainbow vacuum that I got for a fraction of the cost on eBay. The vac is several years old but gets yearly service and works like a dream! It's really fun to see all the junk that comes off the floors in the water basin when you're done (thus, not spit into the air)! Anyway, you'll have a wonderful relationship with Dyson, too, I'm sure; I just wanted to throw in my domestic two cents :)

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 13, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

Heather, my good pal Jessica (mother of Dean, if you're a regular around these parts) swears up, down, left and right by her rainbow! She could talk for hours of its miracle powers...I know because I've sat through those hours...wine in hand.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP