0 Table Talk: South of the Border DIY

>> Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just because I’m taking the week to recap my recent Mexican adventures does not mean that furniture flipping inspiration is going by the wayside. Oh no, my friends. There was plenty of DIY inspiration south of the border.

One such tidbit of inspiration was hard to ignore at Zamas, one of the cutest little beach bars in Tulum, Mexico.

Dining tables were painted an assortment of fun colors with a variety of beach creatures scratched/etched right into the paint. Fish, pelicans, coral, you name it and you could eat on it. So fun and (seemingly) so simple. You betcha that this do-it-yourself method is tucked away in my brain bank.

IMG_5697IMG_5698IMG_5687IMG_5694IMG_5699IMG_5700



Pretty stinkin’ cute right? I thought so, and while I’m not in need of another table for my own house, I’m dreaming up some pretty fab wall art ideas.

Cara Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP