0 At Home in Arkansas Guest Post: Hob Knobbin’

>> Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Head on over to At Home in Arkansas magazine’s blog to catch my monthly Before & After with Cara Wilkerson post. Today we’re hob knobbin’ with, well, knobs! Pretty little porcelain knobs, shiny chic contemporary knobs, we’ve got ‘em covered…

 

With all the before and after projects happening around my house/construction site, every now and then I pick up on a few tends among my trash-to-treasure transformations. Nearly every diamond in the rough undergoes some form of the deep cleaning/sanding ritual that we do-it-yourselfers know all to well, but another DIY theme that keeps popping up in my projects is the use of pretty little knobs to add a smidge of spice.

Let’s dig a little deeper, shall we?

click here for the full post.


image


Cara Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP