2 Shedding a Little Light

>> Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We don’t even really need to discuss why the fluorescent light in the pink bath had to go. You have eyes.

image

While I point the finger of blame at the half empty can of paint laying around for initiating the pink bath mini-revamp, truth be told, it was my extreme distaste for this light fixture that really kicked things into high gear. I could not find the screw driver fast enough.

IMG_3006

Of course, breakers were flipped and current testers were put to good use before any dismantling occurred…breathe easy, Mom.

IMG_3008IMG_3009IMG_3010

Naturally, the beast would not be forgotten that easily. Now I had holes to patch…and sand…and paint.

IMG_3011IMG_3012

Completely worth it.

IMG_3037

And clearly, the florescent monster’s partner in crime got the boot as well.

IMG_3017

IMG_3038


clip_image002

2 comments:

Cara Beth November 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

Things like this make me nervous... but I am SOOO impressed when you do them... I'm also a little bit jealous that I would probably have hired someone to do what you just did. Sigh... wanna come to my house and mark off a few things on my "honey do list?" ;)

Cara @ Live the Home Life November 10, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

Electrical DIYs made me nervous too at first, but really pretty simple once you get the hang of it...especially with step by step videos online.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP