0 Reader Redo: Matt & Jackie’s Dining Table

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Around these parts, furniture flipping envy is real. Really real. So when I caught sight of what my client-friends Matt & Jackie had been up to, my highly competitive DIY side was kicked into high gear. Check out their killer dining table makeover below…

imageimage

Are you kidding me?!

Clearly, I had no choice but to rush out and pick up at $20.00 table of my own to whip into shape…

Table_before 


After all, imitation is the sincerest form of all-consuming-gotta-have-it-in-my-life-or-I’ll-just-explode jealousy. Check back soon as I knock off Matt & Jackie’s rehab for my own self.

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP