6 Just a Thought: What’s in your fridge?

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I’ve always been amazed by people who are able to keep a fully stocked fridge. My friend Kristin is one of those people, and every time she wins the friend-of-the-year award for cooking dinner for this poor little do-it-yourselfer, I’m amazed at what she has tucked away in that refrigerator of hers.

My sister is one of those people, too. Whipping up fabulous soups, dips and (most importantly) mac & cheese on command. I think about returning the favor, but then I remember what’s in my refrigerator…

photophoto


So what’s your fridge style? Are you a bulk buyer, meal-by-meal shopper or dedicated fan of the Chick-fil-A drive thru?


clip_image002

6 comments:

Julie,  November 15, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

I am definitely a bulk buyer but I have to be with 3 kids!

Ashlyn Lee,  November 15, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

I think that maybe I would be all three. I like to buy a lot when I go to the market because I hate going but then I also put off going when my refrigerator is empty. And I love chickfila!

Shanna,  November 15, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

My husband cooks so he does all of the grocery shopping but he usually just stops by the store on his way home from work to pick up whatever we are having that night. Lucky me!

Allison November 15, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Haha! My fridge looks very similar, at least with respect to the rollers and paint brushes. One of my friends was over helping me paint and thought I lost my mind when I bagged up a roller and put it in the fridge.

Good to know I'm not the only one who does that!

Cara @ Live the Home Life November 16, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Love it!...and just realized I forgot to explain why there are so many paint brushes in my refrigerator...great way to keep brushes from drying out between coats without having to wash!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP