2 Pretty in Pink

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some rooms are just so pretty, I simply have to take note. Now, granted a color scheme of this sort would be a hard sell in my personal home—Eric D. Wilkerson would definitely put his foot down if I hauled home pink table lamps with matching throw pillows and I definitely understand. Pink is the least manly of colors, but I still love the ultra girly feel this room offers.

image

-Cara


A look ahead: Check back in the upcoming days for photos of our newest listing on Gaines in Downtown Little Rock. A beautifully updated home in historic Quapaw Quarter!

2 comments:

The Doose's September 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

I love this room! How could I work that into 323? Annie needs her very own room! How could we feel about a pink laundry/stable room?

Cara @ Live the Home Life September 23, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Pink was made for Annie! How great would that be?!

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP