2 Celeb Digs: Ina Garten

>> Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ina, my dear, not only do you woo me with your wondrous creations on Barefoot Contessa, but your Manhattan apartment makes for a cozy place to chow down on a few of your delectable dishes…



image 

I’m loving all of the orange, Ina!…

image
image
image 

Such a lovely kitchen. Luckily Ina and her Food Network paycheck can afford to hire someone keep those open shelves neat & tidy. I’m thinking mine would not look that orderly…

image
image

This was a fun snoop! Let’s check out another celebrity’s home next week.

-Cara

2 comments:

Lindsay,  August 3, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

What a neat apartment! I love to watch her show too!

Christine,  August 3, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

She makes the best meals. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP