0 Puppy Palaces

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our dog Ralph has become an important member of our family. However, while his goofy ears and big smile brighten our day, I have to admit that Ralph sometimes makes himself a little too comfortable in our home. There are times he takes up a bit more room on the couch than we would like, and a sandwich left unattended won't stay on a plate for long when our big guy is around. If only Ralph could have a place of his very own to come and go as he pleased.

While doing a little online research, I came across some pretty amazing dog houses!...



...and my personal favorite. I can already see Ralph cooling off during the dog days of summer in his very own bone shaped pool.


Now, I wonder if Ralph could make his downpayment in Milk Bones...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP