0 Eggplants...and I'm not talking veggies.

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring has sprung: birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and gardeners all over our fine city are sprucing up their yards...especially wise homeowners looking to add a bit more curb appeal.

For those of us whose gardening thumbs are a bit more brown than green, spring usually brings along plenty of inspiration but maybe a bit less motivation. While I like a little green in my life, I'll be the first to admit I'm no P. Allen Smith.

While perusing through one of my favorite blogs,
Hostess with the Mostess, I came across a fantastic online store, Branch. Branch's sustainable line of products are not only amazingly cute but offer an ecofriendly way of sprucing up your space for spring.

I love the egg herb planters. These little eggs arrive with soil and seeds already inside. You simply crack the shell, water, and watch 'em grow! They would be great for kids...and the horticulturally challenged in general. Their compact size makes them a perfect fit for any window sill.


I am also digging--gardening pun intended--these vases and hanging bird feeder.



Don't forget to check out the kids section. I tried to find a way to tie in the adorable sock puppets to real estate but decided that would be a stretch.

-Cara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP