>> Monday, May 17, 2010
Alright! Now that our guest bedroom is whipping itself into shape, let’s take a stroll down memory lane and recap on where we picked up all of our recycled finds…
1. Dresser: A hand-me-down from Eric’s childhood days, we just can’t resist its distressed charm and keyhole detailing.
2. White Mirror: Not always a crisp, clean shade of white, you can revisit this lovely lady’s $1.99 journey through the Rehabilitation Station by clicking here.
3. Vase/Branch Combo: This duo has been hanging around Casa Wilkerson since our college days. We’ve struggled to find a spot for it in our new place, but somehow it seemed just right in this room.
4. Curtain Panels: Reused from our previous living room, these guys just needed a quick cleanup and shortening to fit in this space. Check back so for the how-to on shortening the length of these panels.
5. Headboard, bed frame & mattress/box spring set: Picked up second hand and gently used from a friend downsizing to an amazing downtown condo with an unbelievable river view (can you tell we are just a smidge jealous?) We seriously scored on this find!
Check back soon as we continue to work our way around the room sharing all of our earth-friendly guestroom finds!