1 Gotta get that bloom bloom BLOOM!

>> Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Every year around this time, I get a serious hankering for spring. Warm temps, green yards, a chance to dust off these pasty white legs.


Last month, I feed my gotta-have-a-little-springtime-in-my-life craving by planting a few amaryllis bulbs. Being the brown thumb I am, I was more than pumped when they actually bloomed! Check out the stems on these gals.

IMG_6520IMG_6516IMG_6525

I seriously only watered these bulbs three (maybe four) times since I planted them one month ago. Long legged, super low maintenance—what’s not to love?

Want a few of your own? Click here to snag a bulb or two.


Cara Signature

Pin Me
Photo Feb 12, 11 16 19 AM

1 comments:

Unknown February 14, 2013 at 3:24 PM  

Thanks for the post Cara! My mom had amaryllis bulbs in her living room last year, and she added a whole bunch of things to match them (rug, pillows like yours, window shades and blinds, etc.) Your's I like because your's is simpler to set up compared to what she did!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP