1 Dear Boyfriend,

>> Thursday, February 14, 2013

Today I'm taking a few minutes to remind you just how wonderful you are. It is Valentine's Day after all.

You are the best. You are the greatest. I know I'm not the easiest to live with. When all you want to do is watch football on Saturday, I drag you off the couch to help with my latest spur of the moment DIY project.

You are the best. You are the greatest. When my little June Bug wants to chase squirrels in the backyard, you are right beside her plotting the best plan of attack while I watch, smiling.

You are the best. You are the greatest. You let me be exactly who I am without apologies. You love me when I'm covered in saw dust and cheer me on when yet another crazy idea pops into my head.

My nail polish is always chipped, I dig through toolboxes more than purses, and finding a pair of jeans in my closet that isn't covered in paint is a struggle, but you wouldn't have me any other way. You are the best. You are the greatest.

Cara



1 comments:

Cara Beth February 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM  

Love this. Y'all are the cutest! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP