1 What Where When Why: Glass Front Fridge-y

>> Friday, January 25, 2013

What: A gorgeous glass front sub-zero refrigerator that my gal pal, Jessica, clued me in on.


Where:  Magazine Land.

When: Just now when I opened the email from Jessica containing such gloriousness…that she sent me on Wednesday. Bad friend.

Why: Clearly fabulous, but I can’t shake the mini-panic attack just thinking about about the half empty Sierra Mist cans and three week old cheese dip containers that would be fully on display in my house. The maid that comes with the fridge must be hiding in the bottom drawer just waiting to realign coke cans and throw out old milk cartons.


Cara Signature

1 comments:

The Doose's January 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM  

Love it! you are in fact - the best friend a girl could have. Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP