3 Nosy Neighbor…a nice way of saying stalker

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The days are getting longer. The weather is getting warmer. We know what that means. Time for some serious neighbor stalking. 

Don’t be fooled. While it may appear I’m out for a leisurely stroll, I’m really stealing ideas from the fabulous and mentally remodeling those in need of a little love…new roof, remove hideous wrought-iron, paint trim, that dead rose bush has got to go…you get the gist. With so much to do around my own place, I’m a complete hypocrite, but who says a girl can’t have a little fun while she’s getting her walk on?

One house I’ve had a particularly stalker-ish attraction to is this bad boy. Lovely landscaping, a new roof my 53-year-old-house-child would kill for, but really what I’m drooling over are the shutters…

image IMG_8375 
So rustic and perfect. I need a few of my own…in a shade or two lighter for my own casa, but definitely on the to-do list. Take a number.

image 


clip_image002

3 comments:

Ashley,  March 2, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

We had shutters like that at our old house! They were there when we bought it. I miss them and want new ones on nour new house but I dont think it would look the same.

the cape on the corner March 2, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

i am so jealous of your big flowers/bushes! my house-child came with none...i need to buy some high impact pieces, i think.

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 3, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

I wish I could take credit, but my brown thumb can't lie. Thank goodness they were already there!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP