2 Just a Thought: Before & After Pictures

>> Monday, March 21, 2011

The best part about this little blog-o-mine is it doubles as my own personal soapbox. While I’m not particularly vocal about religion or politics, you betcha I have an opinion or two when it comes to all things home.

Just ask any family member/friend/stranger-turned-friend who has ever sought out my amateur how-to advice and they will tell you, every helpful hint ends with a sermon from yours truly: Take before pictures! Do you hear me? I don’t care how messy your (insert space to be rehabbed) is. Do it…I don’t believe that you are going to do it. Go get your camera. Now. Take those stinkin’ before pictures.

It’s true. Not only am I a major nag but also your furniture rehab/home remodel guardian angel. You’ll thank yourself (and, ahem, me) for having proof of the dreadful before scene when friends are ooh-ing and ahh-ing over your progress.

Take for example, this guy. One of my earliest rehabs and I don’t have even a smidge of a before shot. I liken myself to a careless mother without baby pictures of her first born.

image

I can’t even discuss the shame I feel.

clip_image002

2 comments:

The Doose's March 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

rest assured I remember her in her mint green days!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 21, 2011 at 4:48 PM  

Ha! Ssssshhhhh...That was a terrible idea!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP