0 Reader Redo: Dabney’s Kitchen

>> Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Less of a redo and more of a start-from-scratch miracle, this little number made my day when Elena posted a photo of her daughter’s Christmas gift on my Facebook wall…

My husband made this for my daughter, Dabney. Next he's going to make a fridge/pantry, a work bench, and an easel, so Dabney will be well rounded. Just thought I'd share since I know you like DIY projects. Hope you had a great Christmas!


image 



Elena, you know this adorable DIY kitchen set rocked my holiday socks off. Not only will your sweet little girl have a blast working in her new kitchen, but I’m sure she’ll pick up a few handy-gal tips and tricks while watching her dad build a few more fabulous creations.

 



clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP