4 Quick Question: Halls Still Decked?

>> Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking around my living room, holiday decor is still in full force. Even without a full-fledged tree this year (gasp!—I know. I’m a major holiday slacker) bowls of ornaments, sparkly stockings and Christmas card displays are still scattered about. A part of me wants to hang on to the holidays a bit longer, but another part is dying for my house to get back to normal.

IMG_3318IMG_7853

Your turn: Are you the sort who holds out on packing away ornaments until the twelve days of Christmas have come and gone, or do you find yourself ridding every corner of you home of tinsel as soon as the presents are unwrapped? Do tell. 

clip_image002

4 comments:

Kim,  December 30, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

If I could I would leave my tree up all year long. I love Christmas and hate packing everything up.

Andrea,  December 30, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

I just put all of my decorations away last night it was so sad!

Skylar,  December 30, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Mine are all still up

Anonymous,  December 30, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

The holiday decorations are still hanging at my house too. I keep them there as long as I can!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP