6 Our Friends are Famous

>> Monday, June 7, 2010

Watch out. Someone in our home is skyrocketing to superstardom.

While giving our coffee table a good dusting this morning, I spotted a familiar face. Excuse me, a familiar body.


IMG_5050
image



Our mannequin is famous! As the cover girl for one of my favorite coffee table books/trash-to-treasure bible, I can’t believe I didn’t recognize those curves before now.

IMG_5876 



Even with a little wear and tear over the years, she’s still looking pretty good. But let’s just keep that between you and I. If she had a head, it would be the size of a hot air balloon.


-Cara

6 comments:

Shannon,  June 7, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

The pink flowers on your table are so pretty! What are they?

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 7, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

We love them too! And we are especially proud of them since these camellias hail from our very own front yard.

This picture was taken a few months back, so sadly the time for picking camellias from the front yard has come and gone. I'm looking forward to next spring!

-Cara

Kristen,  June 7, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

I just want you to know that I am addicted to your blog. I LOVE that you post every day - there is always something to look forward to!

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Thanks, my dear! We love that you love it!

-Cara

Rambles with Reese June 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Very cool! That's a good story to tell.

p.s. Cara, if you have a chance, check out my giveaway.

Cara @ Live the Home Life June 8, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Thanks for letting us know, Reese! Can't wait to check it out!

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP