7 Thrifty Finds: Coffee Table Book

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

You know I couldn’t stay away for long. My thrifting itch needed to be scratched again yesterday, and what a treat I uncovered among aisles of other people’s discarded-yet-still-fabulous leftovers.

The Living Modern coffee table book caught my eye, not only for its killer price tag of just $2.99, but for its ability to tug on my Mad Men loving and 1950s ranch home owning heart.

Following Modernism from its birth to the present, take a peek at these glossy pages…

IMG_6821 IMG_6831 IMG_6822 IMG_6823 IMG_6826IMG_6828
Looking good with the rest of the coffee table crew…

IMG_6834


clip_image002

7 comments:

Ashley,  August 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

I need you to go with me. I can never find anything. Help!

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 5, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

It can definitely be a hit or miss adventure. I always keep an open mind and try not to go in looking for one particular item. If I do, I'm almost guaranteed to never find what I'm looking for :)

Cara

Caitlyn,  August 5, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

I adore everything about the show mad men. The clothes, the houses, the cars...best show on TV!

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 5, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Caitlyn, you and I are in the same boat, my dear! A slight MM obsession here. Don't you think the man in the b&w photo above looks like Don Draper?! That may have played a small part in why I bought the book...

Cara

Caitlyn,  August 5, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

It so does! Lucky!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish August 6, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

You have an excellent collection going on there!

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Thanks, Jess! Glad you stopped by!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP