4 The Before Story: Kitchen Wallpaper

>> Monday, August 9, 2010

It’s my unpleasant duty to remind you of the Willy Wonka wallpaper that is still hanging around my kitchen. Still there. Hasn’t moved an inch…

Until now! I’ve had enough and the time has come to knock out this wallpaper and the light fixture to boot.

IMG_6835

IMG_6838


My evenings for the week are dedicated to this undertaking, but I’m not worried.

Remember the dining room fiasco?

If I can conquer this king of all wallpaper beasts, I can take on the world. 

 image



clip_image002

4 comments:

Jenna,  August 9, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Can't wait to see the finished wall. Are you going to paint or put up new wallpaper?

Chrissie,  August 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Now THAT is cruel. Who picks out a wallpaper like that? I know your house is older but wow. I know that you will have it looking great though. As always!

Laura August 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Can't wait to see the finished product Cara! Have fun!

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 9, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Thanks, Jenna! Paint is definitely in my immediate future. The color is still up in the air, but I guess I'll have lots of time to ponder on that while I'm scraping wallpaper :)

Chrissie, my dear, you flatter me! I pride myself on my ability to look past crazy taste, but I have to admit that the wallpaper choices in this house threw me for a major loop at first glance.

Laura! Thanks for stopping in and I can't wait to share the after shots with you!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP