7 eHow excited am I?

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I’m super pumped to share with ya’ll my exciting news!…at least it’s exciting to me, being the home nerd that I am. I was thrilled when the do-it-yourself powerhouse better known as eHow asked me to hop onboard as one of their home bloggers.

You mean another soapbox for to me to preach my home-loving heart? Yes, please!

Click here to head on over to eHow’s home channel and check out my first post focusing on how to create an easy outdoor space…

image 



The crew at eHow was even so gracious as to position my smiling face among the “experts” but we won’t tell them the truth. Not yet.

clip_image002

7 comments:

Mel,  August 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

That is awesome!!

Bethany,  August 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Yay! Very exciting. You are so creative and by the way you absolutely are an expert!

Hillary K,  August 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Congrats! You have helped give me so many ideas for my own house and now all of the readers of ehow get to learn from you as well. I am excited to read your posts!

Cara @ Live the Home Life August 18, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Thanks, friends! eHow has been a DIY go-to for me for quite some time and I am thrilled to tackle more home projects in the name of blogging...and improving my property value.

Cara

susanlr August 18, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Congratulations. They are fortunate to have you.

Cara Beth August 19, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you, Cara! What a great opportunity!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP