2 Fooling Fate

>> Monday, March 26, 2012

It’s been a good minute since I’ve had a furniture rehab on my to-do list. A really good minute and that just won’t do. Only trouble is, this construction site of mine is nearly filled to the brim with my already rehabbed rehabs. Almost. I supposed I could get crafty and squeeze out a few  more inches of space just itching to host a furniture flip or two.

I do want new bedside tables in my master bedroom. These were great for their price tag of zero dollars, but I want something a little more shabby chic.

IMG_4788

And a table behind the sofa in the den could be nice…

image

But as it always goes in the furniture flipping world, little gems itching for new life find you, not vice versa. If you go out looking for something in particular, it never fails that you find 18,000 of exactly what you don’t need. So this week, my accent table craving heart is on the hunt for dressers and dressers only. (Wink, wink.)

clip_image002

2 comments:

Beren Camp,  March 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

Ooooh girl I will gladly purchase those cute bedside tables from ya when you are ready to kick them to the curb! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP