2 At Home in Arkansas: LTHL Kitchen One Month Recap

>> Tuesday, March 13, 2012

After a couple months of living through kitchen remodel madness, the craziness has almost become normal to me. With phase one of this reno nearly complete, it’s time to start phase 2: connecting the laundry room to the kitchen…but before I do, cruise on over to At Home in Arkansas Magazine’s blog to help me relive the first month of reno bliss…

imageimage

 

One thing’s for sure, Cara Wilkerson of Live the Home Life isn’t afraid to lay all her cards on the table! Brace yourself for an intimate first glimpse at one of her biggest and most impressive home undertakings yet: her kitchen…click here for full post.



clip_image002

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 13, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

Hey Cara, I have a totally random question. Since you are connecting your laundry room to your kitchen, does that increase the square footage of your home? Or was the laundry room already included in your sqft? Just really curious!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 16, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Great question! In my case, it will. Since my laundry room is not currently heated and cooled, it will be once connected to my kitchen and will increase my overall square footage.

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP