2 Before Story: Lighting Up

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My theory about never being able to find what you want when you want it took center stage in yesterday’s post…and is still going strong. With the itch to go in search of bedside tables to rehab, I came home empty handed after my first thrift store stop. Well, not completely empty handed. While not a single table caught my eye, other items were calling my name from every corner of the store, and who was I to deny them the chance at a new life? I had absolutely no choice but to take home a still-in-the-box-brand-spankin-new $7.00 light fixture for my front porch and a not-so-brand-spankin-new $5.00 lamp to revive…



Lamp_2Lamp_3Lamp_1

…but still no tables. So far: Fate-1, Cara-0.


clip_image002

2 comments:

Alex March 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

There were 3 of the same bedside tables at the Goodwill Store on Markham Park the other day. I snatched a $4 lamp that rang up for $1.99. BONUS!

Cara @ Live the Home Life March 27, 2012 at 1:08 PM  

Nice! I'll have to stop by and take a look. Good find on the lamp!

Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP