1 Flower Power

>> Monday, March 5, 2012

Attention all LTHL readers. All personal DIY projects will be put on hold for the week. Repeat: All personal DIY projects will be put on hold for the week.



A couple of days from now, I’m hopping on a plane and cruising on down to Miami for a bit…more on this later, but I guarantee you zero beach time is involved and I’ll be returning to the construction site with skin equally as pasty as before I left.

In other news, the unruly-due-to-owner-neglect camellia bush in my front yard is blooming!

Camellia_3Camellia_1Camellia_2Camellia_4


A sure sign of spring and proof that even brown thumbs like me can enjoy a few free pops of color.

clip_image002

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP