1 Better Now Than Ladder

>> Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remember that one time I spent my Monday morning monkeying around under my house? Look what I found under there!…(other than spider webs, miscellaneous creepy crawlies, and dirt that hadn’t seen the light of sun in over half a century)…

Ladder
It’s a disgusting, old wooden ladder that needs to come out from under there and find new life. Clearly a diamond in the rough. The wheels are still turning on what to do with this guy, but he’ll definitely take his place in the Rehabilitation Station soon.

clip_image002

1 comments:

Michelle @ Michelle Lee Interiors July 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see what you do with it!!

mylifeasamrsh.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP