2 Gotta Have It: Night Owl

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

I’m addicted to many things in life. Creaky houses, dilapidated furniture, schnauzer/terrier mixes, mac & cheese…and the list goes on and on to include one summertime indulgence in particular: Big Brother. If your corneas aren’t permanently attached to your TV screen three nights a week like mine are, you most likely have a considerably higher IQ than I. But should you have a similar craving for a handful of attention seeking 22-38 year olds stuck in the same house ripping each other limb from limb for their share of half a million, than you too can appreciate this post…and the plethora of adorable ceramic owls that made their appearance in the HOH (Head of Household, for you BB newbies) room last night.

They were everywhere! On the dresser, in the fish tank…

My apologies for the poor image resolution. Of course I pirated the images from the CBS website. Would you expect any less of me?…(CBS due credit here)

imageimage image

Gotta love a ceramic owl. Let’s take a look at where we can snag a few of our own nocturnal nuggets…

image image
 West Elm: $9.00 - $16.00  At West End: $36.00
   
image image
 Etsy: $45.00  Z Gallerie: $19.95



clip_image002

2 comments:

Michelle @ Michelle Lee Interiors July 13, 2011 at 4:34 PM  

I have the two from West Elm on my bookshelves in my living room and i.love.them.

http://mylifeasamrsh.blogspot.com/2011/05/project-gallery-wall-part-2.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP