4 Reader Redo: Melissa’s Closet

>> Sunday, May 2, 2010

We love checking our inbox to find emails with your before & after shots. Big or small, we love them all.

Take for example Melissa’s closet. It never ceases to amaze us how a fresh coat of paint can give a space a good pick-me-up…


image  
Doesn’t this closet look larger with a shiny new coat of white paint? And we can only imagine how fresh and clean this cozy nook now smells.

Great job, Melissa! 
   
Have a before & after of your own? We are dying to see! Click here to email us your fabulous home transformations.


-Cara

PS—Sunday Surprise! With the master bath remodel occupying my life, I’m in the mood for a creative outlet involving someone else's space. Want a Room Redesign of your own? Be the first to email me by clicking here, and I’ll whip up a mood board personalized for a room in your home. Happy living!

Congrats to Emily! One Room Redesign coming up!

4 comments:

Jena H,  May 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

This makes me want to paint all of my closets today. They smell like an old house.

Hilary May 2, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

I did this job for my Dad at his new place.
who knew the dexterity involved in operating a paint roller and paint within such a tiny space.

Cara @ Live the Home Life May 2, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

It's true, Hilary! Serious yoga skills definitely come into play for this job.

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP