2 Back on Track

>> Monday, October 5, 2009

Sadly, over the past couple of weeks, I have made slim to no progress on my fabulously cheap chairs—normally I prefer the word inexpensive, but these chairs were so inexpensive that only the “cheap” word will suffice.

IMG_2702

So, this week, back on track I will be. Goal for the next seven days: finish stripping these guys to the bones and finding fabric for the reupholstering stage of this project.

Now, once completed, the plan is to partner these chairs with the newly spruced desk in the office…click here if you missed the big desk reveal. 

Oh. My. Goodness. Where to begin. Just browsing the web for potential fabric contenders sent my mind racing…

imageimage imageimage image image imageimage 

…plus about a million other choices to choose from. This should make for an interesting decision. Stay tuned!

-Cara

2 comments:

Sarah,  October 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

I love all of the fabrics and cant wait to see the chairs when they are finished!!

Lindsey,  October 6, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Excited to see what you decide to do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP