2 Martha Madness

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009

At least once a week, Martha Stewart makes me want to move to Connecticut and pursue the crafty life. While I may not have Martha's apparent obsessive compulsions--I do allow guest to enter my house without removing their shoes--I would love to get a hold of her craft room. I know that I am not alone in this dream. Anyone else with me? If you're not quite ready to pack your suitcase, take a look at Martha's craft room and you may start to edge your way toward the crafty side of life.

I can think of no better use for a finished attic than a safe haven for glitter, ric-rac, and epoxy glue...



I'm wondering how Martha was able to get her cat, Vivaldi, to:

A. Sit still long enough to take this picture
B. Keep from shredding every ounce of tissue paper in sight



Martha did make great use of these glass jars, which can be used to stylishly organize an endless list of household items: rubber bands, clothes pins, dog treats, cotton balls, . . .


So, let's face it. Martha I may never be, but it sure is fun to pretend.

-Cara

2 comments:

Cara Beth May 27, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

I couldn't agree more! Ever since I first saw pictures of her craft room, I literally have DREAMS about me having one myself! One day... one day....

Cara @ Live the Home Life May 27, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

I hear ya! When you get one in that nice new house of yours, give me a shout. I'll have to come over and drool over it.

-Cara

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP