0 Nipping it in the bundt…

>> Friday, January 13, 2012

Taking time this week to slowly clean out my kitchen before I launch into full remodel mode has not only given me the (much needed) chance to get rid of a few cabinet cluttering items but also forced me to realize just how many of those items I’ve never used. Not once…until now. I’ve decided to finally put a few of my neglected kitchen accessories to work. Like this bundt pan. While never utilized it for actual baking, it doubles an en excellent pit stop for old light switches and stray screws ultimately destined for the trashcan after the great outlet/light switch switcheroo is a wrap.

Replace light switch_1

Replace light switch_3

Replace light switch_2



Happy Friday, y’all!

clip_image002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP