1 First Timer’s Guide To…Q & A

>> Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little on the cheesy side of life, but good info especially for first timers. Short and sweet videos (thanks to eHow) that answer a few of the most common questions many first timers have about buying a home…

Q: Is owning a home right for me?




Q: How much do I need for a down payment?




Q: What factors should I consider when shopping for a home?




Q: How can I take control of my credit score?




Still have questions? No worries, my friend! Click here to email your question my way. I’m happy to help!

clip_image002

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 10, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

This is a great post. I am a first time home buyer looking at Homes For Sale In Rockville MD. I found this very informative and will be telling my friends to take a look at this as well. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP