1 I Love Getting Carded

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas cards. I love them. Seriously. I grin like a three year old when a prettily packaged piece of cardstock appears in my mailbox, and when my first card of the season greeted me yesterday, my holiday heart became a little less grinch-y.

 


Not only did my pretty older send the first card of the season my way, but was also thoughtful enough to include a few snapshots of us on her big day this past June. My sweet sister and her mister…

IMG_7931 IMG_7936

IMG_7939

IMG_7933


 


clip_image002

1 comments:

Katie,  December 8, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

What a good idea! i like the pictures of your and your sister by the window. a very creative and sweet shot.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP