4 Pottery Barn Pretties

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh, glory. Don’t you just love stumbling across forgotten gift cards? I was delighted to recently find a Pottery Barn pot of gold buried inside my wallet. After finishing a happy little jig, I couldn’t wait to get to shopping—online of course. It was my “day off” after all and my cup of coffee and house shoes beat out traveling across town to PB’s brick and mortar facility.

We real estate nerds had to have these babies. I’m not sure what we’ll do with this fancy set of vintage keys, but we’ll worry about that another day.

image

Next on the shopping list, a pretty little bookmark. I sincerely thank you, Real Simple, for providing me with your fantastic perforated bookmarks over the years, but if Eric is going to take me seriously in my undying quest for a home library I need to walk the walk with a seriously shiny new bookmark in hand.

No worries, that is not a real fly. Just a super lifelike one that scares me every time I roll over to hit the snooze button…



image 


-Cara

4 comments:

tchrisman,  January 21, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

The keys are an excellent find. You should frame them up somehow.

Holly,  January 22, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

I use the real simple bookmarks too!! Your new one is much prettier :)

Cara @ Live the Home Life January 22, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

tchrisman, framing is exactly what I was thinking we would do! Always glad to have confirmation.

Holly, thanks for the nice comment! Maybe now I can use the Real Simple book mark for its intended purpose...reading Real Simple.

-Cara

Kendall Jones January 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Hah! I use the Real Simple bookmark all the time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP